The best is to eat outside, it will help you even short-term changes in the environment to enable you to concentrate, and a short walk will benefit the motion system, metabolism and your line)
* Also think that, in your diet includes a fluid intake and this should ideally consist chiefly of pure water equivalent to 30 ml of water for every pound of your weight
* To drinking regime contrary, not coffee (and if so, for the principle that one coffee include one glass of water)
* Also avoid energy drinks (especially when combined with coffee increase the risk of heart attack, the body is then over-reactive)
* When you have something you want to “kick” the best fresh juices, Fresh or isotonic drinks which you supply sugar (energizes him) and minerals and vitamins…
* Proper diet is essential for success at work and in the maintenance of good character.
* Sufficient nutrients, exercise and rest assures you perfect work performance and body, about which you always dreamed of.
* Forget also the claim of “at sedentary jobs emit no energy; you do not have to eat!”
You have to, because in sedentary work often combines stress, strain, you have to constantly think of something to respond, and everything you need lively brain, which takes energy mainly from carbohydrates. And if it does not, he does not think that.
Namely the fact that no pill is not a panacea and will always require some your cooperation and change